The objectives of this training are:
- Share with others to prevent future incident
- Learn a rigorous method of analysis
- Discover mistakes in design and operation of the system
- Introduce best practices for the design of an industrial networks
- Present a method to assess financial damages
The program of this training is the following:
France, 2013. On an industrial site, a fault in a capacitor
bank affected the proper operation of the site and
significantly increased the electricity bill of the operator.
- > Check out the photos of the site and the first evidences
to start your analysis of this incident.
- > During the workshop, and based on new information
provided by our expert, you can then share your analysis
and defend your position.
- > Finally, your team will propose technical modifications
to be made to solve the problem and you will evaluate
the cost of the incident and quote each of the proposed
Duration: 1 day