This training intends to describe the engineering design drivers specifically applying for the installation of electrical equipment and materials on offshore platform. We will describe in detail all aspect of IEC 61892 series of standard.
The objectives of this training are:
- Present the structure of the IEC 61892 series of standards for Electrical installation (Mobile and fixed offshore units),
- Detail the impact of the IEC 61892 series on electrical system design,
- Describe the engineering design drivers applying for the installation of electrical equipment and materials in regards with the IEC 61892 series of standards,
- Share expert’s site experience on how to use parts of the EC-61892 in design and work situation (installation and Maintenance) and best practices on real example,
- Generate Q&A Session on some specific points not addressed in the IEC 61892 series and HSE standards for the petroleum industry.
- IEC 61892-1 – General requirements and conditions
- IEC 61892-2 – System design
- IEC 61892-3 – Equipment
- IEC 61892-4 – Cables
- IEC 61892-5 – Mobile Units
- IEC 61892-6 – Installation
- IEC 61892-7 – Hazardous area
For more information, www.wlenergy.fr