The objectives of this training are:
- Share with others to prevent future incident
- Learn a rigorous method of analysis
- Discover mistakes in design and operation of the system
- Introduce best practices for the design of an industrial networks
- Present a method to assess financial damages
The program of this training is the following:
Germany, 2006. In the early evening, a power outage
knocked out electricity to nearly 15 million European
- > Operating losses are dramatic and some cities and
industries were facing a very serious situation.
- > Check out the photos of the network, minute by minute
and the first evidences to start your analysis.
> During the workshop, and based on new information
provided by our expert, you can then share your analysis
and defend your position.
- > Finally, your team will propose technical options to
ensure the smooth operation of the network and value
the overall cost of the black out.
Duration: 1 day