The objectives of this training are:
- Share with others to prevent future incident
- Learn a rigorous method of analysis
- Discover mistakes in design and operation of the system
- Present a method to assess financial damages
The program of this training is the following:
France, Mai 2013. An electrical fire started in a power
transformer. The equipment and the building have been
destroyed. A thick smoke spread in the neighborhood
and a risk of PCB pollution is declared.
USA, June 2013, a step-down transformer, supplying with
electricity a nuclear reactor in normal operation, caught
fire, causing a release of black smoke and challenging the
safety of the entire site.
- > Check out the photos of the incidents and the first
evidence to start your analysis of these incidents.
- > During the workshop, and based on new information
provided by our expert, you can then share your analysis
and defend your position.
- > Finally, your team will propose technical modifications
to be made to prevent such incidents and you will
evaluate the cost of the incident and quote each of the
Duration: 1 day
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.wlenergy.fr